Some applications require serious cleaning power and expertise. Hill Services has a large and diverse fleet of hydro-blasting equipment designed to safely and efficiently remove fouling and deposits from all types of equipment. These may include exchangers, towers and vessels, lines and sewers, and other contaminated surfaces. As a recognized industry leader with a powerful combination of technology, skill, experience and safety record, you’ll have the confidence of knowing your equipment will be thoroughly cleaned by Hill Services.
With water blasting capabilities up to 40,000 p.s.i.,we are able to externally or internally clean the many types of equipment in a process system. Our employees are highly trained, with many years of experience cleaning heat exchangers, boilers, process lines, evaporators, and material tanks. Regardless of the build-up we will remove the unwanted products, ranging from rust and scale to polymers and paint. Hydroblasting is utilized in areas such as papers mills, power plants, refineries, and chemical plants.
- Heat Exchangers
- Boilers, Process Lines, Evaporators, Bundle Blasting
- Reactors, Tanks, Material Vessels
- Drainage Lines
- Surface Cleaning - Interior and Exterior
- Railcars, Polymer Removal, Furnaces
- Surface Preparation and Cleaning
- Exchangers, Condenser Tubes
• PRESSURE WASHING
These units are trailer mounted, self contained steam producing pressure washers from 3,000 p.s.i. - 6,000 p.s.i. at only 4 - 6 g.p.m. Pressure Washers are a cost effective tool to speed up the process of vacuuming most material, or to perform general cleaning while generating very little water, minimizing the waste water generated and thus decreasing possible disposal costs.
• WATER BLASTING (HIGH VOLUME)
For large projects, needing a greater volume of water, we utilize 500-horsepower pumps with all the latest automated tools and heads available to clean any size tank, silo, boiler, or other vessel.
• AUTOMATED WATER BLASTING
Safety is a top priority at Hill Services, and automated water blasting tools are an essential part of our operation to reduce the manpower needed in risky environments.
Hill Services’ advanced equipment for automated applications includes:
- 2-D and 3-D Heads
- Polishing Spin Nozzles
- Automated Lancing Machines
- Boiler Lancing Machines
- Spread Units
- High-horsepower, rotating multi-tip shell-side cleaning
- Special tools for cleaning paper mill rolls, air pre-heaters, extruders, boilers, tanks, vessel and tower interiors and piping
• WATER CUTTING
With our highly trained staff, we are able to offer you water cutting technology. This allows us to cut thru anything from glass to steel. Whether you need new manways cut or tanks cut for scrap, our skilled operators can give you what you need.
Watch water cutting Videos
- 40K PSI cold cutting
- Safe in explosive environments
- No heat or flame
- Cut multiple substrates in single pass
- Precise, clean finish edges, no grinding
- Does not alter metallurgy
Advantages of Water Cutting:
- Clean, finished edge
- Cut multiple substrates in a single pass
- Environmentally responsible
- Can work from a distance
- Fail safe shutoffs
• Pipes / Concrete / Door sheets / Man ways / Regenerators / Overhead lines / Valve removal / Storage tanks / Vessels
• Flanges / Tube bundle-demolition / Disaster cutting solutions / Floating roofs / Tank ﬂoors / Offshore Platforms